- 1 pkg. (3 rolls) Oreo Cookies
- 1 (8 oz.) container cream cheese
- 1 pkg. chocolate chips (12 oz)
- Crush Oreos very well (can even use blender). Mix with cream cheese until smooth. Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave (see package). Form Oreo mixture into small balls. (rolling in your hands)
- Dip balls into melted chocolate. Set aside to set (on cookie trays lined w/ wax paper).
- Once completely cool, refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is my favorite (easy) decadant dessert, a crowd pleaser and only 3 ingredients.