- Leave a Comment
- 18 ounce box old fashion rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup raisin
- 1/2 dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- Combine oatmeal, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt, in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine vegetable oil and honey in a sauce pan; heat until hot (do not let boil)
- Add oil and honey to oatmeal mixture and mix until completely blended
- Spread onto 3 sheet pans and bake at 275 for 10 minutes stir and rotate. Stir and rotate every 10 minutes until golden brown; 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven; when cool enough to handle remove from sheet tray into a large mixing bowl
- Break into small cluster and add raisins cranberries and coconut.
- When completely cooled store in a air tight container.